Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Web 2.0 Thing 19

This was time well spent cruising the different award winners.

Google maps we have used in my house for a long time, unfortunately the maps are not detailed enough to find the house I grew up in Austria (but my mother-in laws van can be seen parked outside her house!)
Picasa we are using as well at home, it's our free photo program and works just fine
Cocktailbuilders was fun, it brought back memories from one of my former lives as a bartender. ;-)
Kayak is a GREAT website for travel, it will compare all the other major sites as well with one click of the mouse - fantasticc!!

I will come back to it and look at other winners, so far this is one of my favorite exercises.

1 comment:

EllieW said...

See you next week at the end of the road. You'll make it.